Changing your personal details (master data)

Has your address changed or do you have new bank details? You can update your personal details here.

In order to change your master data, i.e. your address, account number or bank/financial institute, please use the form below, sign it and send it to us - you can also email us a scan of the hardcopy to

Gesellschaft zur Verwertung von Leistungsschutzrechten mbH (GVL)                                  Podbielskiallee 64                                                                                                                  14195 Berlin