Changing personal details

Changing personal details (master data)

Have you changed your address or your bank details? You can update your data here.

To change your master data, i.e. address, account number or bank, please use the following form, which you sign and send to us - also as a scan by email to


You can also simply send us an e-mail about changes to your contact details such as e-mail, telephone or fax.